Sunday, June 14, 2009

This last weekend---Bellevue, Woodinville, Lynwood, and Kirkland

Saturday morning, we headed to Bellevue to go to the temple one last time before I give birth. It was a very peaceful and enlightening time.

Afterwards, we headed up to Woodinville for a mini-high school friends reunion/potluck at Cottage Lake Park...across the street from where our wedding reception was held.
(From Right to Left: Katherine, Jessina, Krystal, and Me-Lindsay) I saw Krystal, Katherine, Jessina, Stephanie...and their families! I haven't seen any of them for at least 3-4 years. It was a beautiful day, and the food was heavenly. I'm glad I have such kind friends. Shaun enjoyed himself--even though he didn't really know them. He had a pleasant time speaking with everyone and appreciated every one's genuine kindness. (I wouldn't expect less from this sweet group.) Here's some pictures from the meet-up.
(Oh, and I will painfully include a picture of me from high school (2000-2001 somewhere I guess) and another from a group get together my during x-mas break from my Freshman year at college (2001)---which Katherine sent to me. Yikes! I am pleased though that I look better now than then...rather than the other way around. You won't hear any wishes to go back to my high school good looks from me!
Afterwards we saw Shaun's parents, brother, Kimi, and our nephews in Kirkland for a few hours. By the way, Happy Birthday Kimi and Richie!!!!
We also went to Baby's R Us and picked up some things we needed still for unborn Enoch. It was a n enjoyable and social weekend. Lots of good memories.

2 comments:

The Bergant Family said...

Who are those two cute Prego girls? :) It was so fun seeing you and Shaun!!!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.