Monday, August 9, 2010

If you've had a birthday, shout "Hooray!"

July 20th, I turned 27. Shaun made it a very special day...including flowers delivered to me at work, dinner at Nimbus, Emily Pool--the official date-night babysitter, and cake. At the end of the day, I realized I hadn't gotten many pictures of myself--and took one more while I lay in bed before I turned off the light. It's my morbid --death face. I thought, maybe this will help people to remember what I looked like with my eyes closed. Enough. Done. No more death...I am 27 and I don't have to round up or down...I'll just be 27. Thank goodness Shaun is older than me! No old jokes...for me. (Even though I sometimes jest with him about his charming age.--Love you babe!)
I have been told that I am a difficult person to shop for. I guess I strike fear into others to some degree. I realize I don't have any REAL hobbies that require PROPS--so, its not a natural decision to get me a new canoe or scrapbook paper--etc... but, thank you family for the many gift cards and cash. I enjoy shopping with the freeing idea--"If I don't use this gift card, it's going to be a waste of money."

Thanks friends!