Monday, January 17, 2011


I blogged about this craft earlier this weekend--I made 2 pillow cases. Well, I have added to that and redone all the pillows for our bed. The old pillowcases were fading (had since 2002 in college), had torn seams, and changing color.
Now, I have:
  1.Grey Kingsize pillows;
  2. Standard flat pillows with an abstract fingerprint-like pattern;
  3. Soft down pillows with a thin light-blue and white strip; ....and a
  4. Small lumbar pillow in a blue and white kaleidescope-ish print.
I may get around to making a duvet...but the fabric I'd like is expensive---so, it may be cheaper to just buy one.
Also, I tried to make new headboard-replacement. I had some pictures above our bed...and I replaced in with spray painted paper-machie letters. 

Next project: tackle organizing the sides of the bed...mostly finding a place for all the stuff that gets put there. (Garbage, old textbooks, old pregnancy books--unhelpful since I had a baby 18 months ago, receipts, boxes from moving...etc.)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Ooooh, I like the colors/patterns. Well done!