You know the movies where a girl/woman finds out that she's a princess. Well, it hasn't happened yet, but I have my suspicions. Here they are:
1. I only need to touch a monkey-bar and I get a blister (very delicate hands)
2. I am difficult for others to shop for (or so I'm told every year)
3. I am told I'm a little food snob--and enjoy good food. (no thank you Pork Rinds)
4. I say please and thank you....like a pro.
5. I seem to always get the chore of washing the bathroom (Cinderella-like, right?)
6. I know I have European royalty in my genealogy very far back....
Well, I guess after writing it down, it doesn't look like a very good list. I don't think I'm a real princess. I'd rather be myself anyway.