|Mother's Day 2010|
Our budget is VERY tight over the summer, but I've put together a activity wish list...even if we can't do everything right now.
ACTIVITY WISH LIST
1. Go to Whistler in British Columbia for 3 nights. We had so much fun last year.
2. Go on a Whale Watching Cruise.
3. Go Camping.
4. Have a picnic in a park.
5. Take Enoch swimming
6. Woodland Park Zoo
7. Disney Cars 2 movie
8. Go to Children's Museum
9. Spray bottle water chases
10. Sidewalk chalk
11. Northwest WA Fair
12. Puyallup State Fair
13. Teach Enoch how to crack an egg
14. Cornwall Park water play area with Enoch
15. Read a book outside
16. Buy food at the Farmer's Market
17. Go To Mallards Ice Cream
18. Go on walks after dinner
19. Buy good bubbles....and use them
20. Potty Train Enoch
21. Fix our bikes and buy baby bike attachment--and ride around more
22. Let Enoch play with dried beans and lentils/dried peas etc outside in a bucket
Not all of these (the ones that cost money) will be possible, but many will be and variations can be adapted as well. Summer is a calling and I'm going to pick-up the phone!
What are your summer wishes?