Saturday, July 5, 2014

Interview With My 5 Year Old

Today, I asked my newly turned 5 year old son to sit down and let me ask him a few questions. He had just come inside (after practicing his casting with his fishing pole). His mind was still very focused on his previous activity when he answered these this afternoon. I think you will notice this as well.

Q: What's your name?
A: Enoch

Q: How old are you?
A: Uummmm, 5.

Q: What's your favorite thing to do?
A: Fish because fishing is so much fun and I love to go.

Q: Have you ever been fishing before?
A: I don't know. Ummm... and tonight I'm gonna go.

Q: Who are you going fishing with?
A: Daddy and Seth and Gray.

Q: Do you think you'll catch any fish?
A: Yeah. I think I'll catch fish. I think I would. I think I would.

Q: Do you like to eat fish?
A: Yeah.


Q: How do you like your fish prepared?
A: Cooked.

Q: How do you like it cooked?
>>>Daddy interjection Q: Do you like it with bread on it?
A: Yeah, with bread on it.

Q: If you were in charge of our family for a day, what you do?
A: Not be the boss.

Q: Why?
A: Cause I just....mommy and daddy are in charge. And I think I'll go fishing on a boat.

Q: Where would you like to go on vacation and why?
A: The beach 'cause it's so relaxing there.

Q: Are you stressed?
A: No.

Q: Do you need to relax?
A: Yeah.

Q: What's your favorite food?
A: Chicken.

Q: What's the best kind of ice cream?
A: Chocolate and Vanilla.

Q: When you grow up, what want to be?
A: An astronaut and construction worker and diver. I wanna have big air tanks. And I'll go to Pluto when I'm an astronaut. 

Q: How long to school do you have to go to school to get those jobs?
A: Really long.

Q: If you had a million dollars, what would you buy?
A:  A toy boat. A big boat with a huge mast with a peddle in the back and a motor. A new refrigerator that's bigger than ours.

Q: Tell me about an invention idea you have.
A: I think I'll make a huge sandwich machine. With soup you can put on it. 

Q: Why would I need this?
A: I'm done. I'm tired.

----THE END---



No comments: