Saturday, December 6, 2008

WRAPPING...not rapping.

As I mentioned in my previous blog, Shaun and I have been exchanging small gifts each day of December (so far).

While I have been wrapping all his gifts in cool green wrapping paper, I have been missing out on some of the creativity Shaun has been enjoying. Shaun's wrapping attempts this year have not wasted ANY paper! (The true "GREEN"--although it may not be on pupose meant that way.) Here's some pictures to give you peek into our present world.

We hope everyone's lives are moving along productively. Have a great day. Our home is getting Shaun ready for finals week! Bye!

1 comment:

Tim, Rachel and our girls said...

Sister Murray?!?! I read the comments on my blog post and saw one from these Weldon people. I assumed they were Tim's (my husband) friends. So I told him once he got home from church and of course he didn't know the Weldons. So, I insisted that he did and to look at the pictures on your blog (which pictures and blog I had not seen). As he was looking at them I passed by the computer and yelled in a very excited voice, "Where did you find Sister Murray's blog?" He looked at me, smiled and said, "You mean Sister Weldon." Anyway, Congrats on the new little… very little… addition to your family!!! I'm totally gonna stalk you now! Love ya!