Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween 2010

Unfortunately, Enoch has gotten Hand, foot, and Mouth Disease--from somewhere this week and now I also have it. I have it worse than him--blisters on my hands and feet. Its awful. (Symptoms don't appear until you've had time to spread it to others.--1-6 days.)


So, we're celebrating this Halloween inside. Here's what Enoch was this year....a mini Shaun! Please note the eyeliner beard! It wasn't the easiest to put on...nor the easiest to take off...but it was cute.
For dinner--Shaun picked us up some Banditos from downtown. 
(FYI: Since its gotten new owners, it doesn't taste as good. My taste-buds are in mourning.)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Oh, I am so sorry you guys got that. I was worried Gloria had it but it turns out she just has eczema bad around her mouth. I hope it clears up and you feel well soon!